Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it!
YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
In 2017, we started a project called "AICP-mordiford". It's a fork of AICP (Android Ice Cold Project), and it is an UNOFFICIAL build.
We worked on n7.1(nougat) and o8.1(oreo) releases. We added some features, tested and improved Japanse translations, and sent these patches to AICP.
Recently we have had some issues about branding. Since our Android 9.0 "Pie" based release, we have decided to rebrand it. Floko, it's our new home.
FlokoROM is based on AICP, but we have some differences like:
- Kawaii Easter Egg (Akane Time!!)
- Add OmniSwitch
- Support Advanced Lockscreen pattern (4x4, 5x5, 6x6)
- Use LineageOS's Gallery2 and chromium-webview package
- Remove Phonograph (Music Player)
- Remove "Send ROMstats"
- Remove "Post log to Hastebin"
You can see the changelog on your device. Open
How to Install
- Flash recommended firmware or stock rom
- Find on xda-developers, other forums, ...
- Flash recommended TWRP image
- Find on twrp.me, xda, ...
- MAKE A BACKUP OF ALL YOUR DATA
- WARN: YOU WILL LOSE ALL USEDATA DURING A FLASH AT THIS TIME
- Flash ROM, GApps, Magisk, ...
- Reboot to System
- From Japan: maud.io/#donate
- Other countries: not yet