Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it!
YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
In 2017, we started a project called "AICP-mordiford". It's a fork of AICP (Android Ice Cold Project), and it is an UNOFFICIAL build.
We worked on n7.1(nougat) and o8.1(oreo) releases. We added some features, tested and improved Japanse translations, and sent these patches to AICP.
Since our Android 9.0 "Pie" based release, we have decided to start our new project. Floko, it's our new home.
FlokoROM v2.0 is based on crDroid, but we have some differences like:
- Add OmniSwitch
- Kawaii Easter Egg in Floko Settings
- Remove Music Player
- Remove Font Packages
...and there are crDroid and LineageOS related features:
- SmartNav(SmartBar, Fling, Pulse...)
- Network traffic monitor
- switch 4G/LTE icon
- Battery bar
- Statusbar Quick/Smart pulldown
- QS columns
- Lockscreen customization
- Switch "Recents" style
- HW button configurations
- Expanded desktop
- Rounded corners
- Volume panel customization
- brand-new dashboard
You can see the changelog on your device. Open
Floko Settings →
About FlokoROM →
How to Install
- Flash recommended firmware or stock rom
- Find on xda-developers, other forums, ...
- Flash recommended TWRP image
- Find on twrp.me, xda, ...
- MAKE A BACKUP OF ALL YOUR DATA
- WARN: YOU WILL LOSE ALL USEDATA DURING A FLASH AT THIS TIME
- Flash ROM, GApps, Magisk, ...
- Reboot to System
Mi Pad 4 -
- From Japan: maud.io/#donate
- Other countries: not yet