Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it!
YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
In 2017, we made UNOFFICIAL builds. We worked on n7.1(nougat) and o8.1(oreo) releases. We added some features, tested and improved Japanese translations, and sent these patches to upstream.
Since our Android 9.0 "Pie" based release, we have decided to start our new project. FlokoROM, it's our new home.
... and now, We finally released FlokoROM v3!
FlokoROM v3 is based on crDroid v6, but we have some differences like:
- Add OmniSwitch Recents (You can set OmniSwitch as default)
- Disable ADB when Gaming mode is turned on
- Our mascot in Floko Settings
- Use trebuchet as default launcher
- Remove Music Player
- Remove non-free font packages
- Remove repacked OEM app
...and there are crDroid and LineageOS related features:
- Network traffic monitor
- switch 4G/LTE icon
- Battery bar
- QS columns
- Lockscreen customization
- Notification ticker
- HW button configurations
- Rounded corners
- Volume panel customization
- brand-new dashboard
- Smart Charging
You can see the changelog on your device. Open
Floko Settings →
About FlokoROM →
How to Install
- Flash recommended firmware or stock rom
- Find on xda-developers, other forums, ...
- Flash recommended TWRP image
- Find on twrp.me, xda, ...
- MAKE A BACKUP OF ALL YOUR DATA
- WARNING: YOU WILL LOSE ALL USERDATA DURING A FLASH AT THIS TIME
- Flash ROM, GApps, Magisk, ...
- Reboot to System